Intervals seem wonky after FSRS

Version ⁨23.12.1 (1a1d4d54)⁩
Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.5.3 PyQt 6.5.3

I also had “auto disperse siblings when review” toggled on until yesterday, when I turned it off to try and fix the issue. I still have “load balance when reschedule” turned on and “auto apply easy days on closing collection” to lessen my cards for Friday and Saturday.

I’m not sure if having a smallish backlog is causing my intervals to become very large, but it seems like something is wrong? I do Anki on my desktop as well as on my iPhone. I have attached a couple of examples of what’s happening.

Does it still happen if you use the default FSRS parameters? If not it is probably something wonky with the optimization in your case. Out of curiosity, how many reviews are you optimizing your parameters on?

That’s a good question. I can try and revert back to the default FSRS parameters and see if it still persists. As for the # of reviews I’m optimizing on, where would I find that info? I have a slightly better than basic understanding of anki and have no idea any of the coding aspects lol. Here are more data points from the deck I’m using FSRS with.

I am optimising using this prompt

“deck:AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2” -is:suspended

I am going to revert back to the default settings for FSRS, but in the future if I should try and optimise should I do something like “deck:AnKing Overhaul for Step 1 & 2” is:review

What does “wonky” mean in your case? Which interval is wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.