Integrating MeSH Semantic Network into Anki

Dogebooch

1m

Hi,

I’m a resident in Emergency Medicine and use anki religiously. I do a little bit of basic/mid level coding and am trying to make anki a more interactive/enriching experience for medical information.

I really want to integrate MeSH or UMLS with anki, in order to use their semantic network to suggest similar cards and ideas, generate hierarchical tags and have a better way of visualizing relationships in medical text. Does anyone have any step by step ideas on how to accomplish this, would like to work with me to accomplish this, or have any similar add ons that I can check out the code for?

Many thanks!

1 Like

We’re hoping to start building support for this kind of thing into AnkiHub later this year.

Currently working on a med student and resident shared workspace integration through the app Tana. We’ve connected to Semntic Scholar and PubMed APIs. Integrating Anki database is the next step and would love some help. Please pm if interested!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.