Import / Export Not Preserving Deck Options

More posting this to report as a bug. Decided I wanted to clean up my media folder (since it’s now got a bunch of _medianame files from decks long deleted), so I did an export / import of all my decks, and noticed that one of them didn’t preserve the deck options I had setup. The only difference I can see is that it’s a three-level deck, instead of two-level. Below is the layout of my decks’ options. As you can see, the Do Not Study option works for decks 1 and 3, just not for 2, and I cannot fathom why.

1. Do Not Study
  2. Do Not Study * (this is the one that gets set back to Default on import)
  3. No Limit
    • 20 / Day
    • 10 / Day
    • Do Not Study

If you repeat the process in a fresh profile, can you reproduce the problem? Did you make sure to export with scheduling enabled?

Unfortunately, not having any luck replicating. To make it even weird, if I export → import → change deck options back to Do Not Study → export → import, it works on the second import. So it’s almost like something internal to the deck is funky before the first export, which either the first import, or manually resetting the deck options, fixes. And yeah, made sure that scheduling was enabled. I forgot to mention to, I actually even exported two different ways - one with All Decks select, and once where I did all 3 decks separately, same issue with both methods.