Image Occlusion shows answer first then image with occlusions

Problem description

I downloaded the Image Occlusion add-on. Then, I had some issues with configuration due to deleting some of the fields accidentally. Finally got that to work. Now, when I occlude an image and it adds the cards, the answer (image with no occlusions) is the question. The answer is the occluded image.

Checklist

• I’ve restarted Anki to see if it helps
  • I’ve verified that I use the latest version of the add-on by redownloading it from AnkiWeb
  • I’ve verified that I use the latest version of Anki by checking at https://apps.ankiweb.net#download
  • I’ve tried to disable other add-ons to see if there are any interactions present
  • I’ve checked if anyone else reported this problem before by looking through the issue reports. I also checked to see if there is a section about known issues in the add-on description, documentation, or README.

Information about your Anki set-up

Please open Anki, go to Help → About, click on “Copy Debug Info”, and paste the result between the backticks below (if the button does not appear you are using an older version of Anki 2.1 and will need to update first):

Anki 2.1.30 (06a69c25) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.14.1 PyQt 5.14.1
    Platform: Windows 10
    Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=1
    Add-ons, last update check: 2020-08-13 22:02:30

===Add-ons (active)===
    (add-on provided name [Add-on folder, installed at, version, is config changed])
    Image Occlusion Enhanced for Anki 21 alpha ['1374772155', 2020-04-27T21:21, 'None', '']

===IDs of active AnkiWeb add-ons===

===Add-ons (inactive)===
    (add-on provided name [Add-on folder, installed at, version, is config changed])

Error message (if any)

When I tried to flip the cards, it says, “Anki couldn’t find the line between the question and answer. Please adjust the template manually to switch the question and answer.”

front template says:
{{#Image}}

{{Image}}

{{/Image}}

back template:
{{#Image}}

{{Answer Mask}}

{{Image}}

Toggle Masks

<div class="io-extra-entry">
    <div class="io-field-descr">Remarks</div>
  </div>

<div class="io-field-descr">Sources</div>
  </div>

<div class="io-field-descr">Extra 1</div>
  </div>

<div class="io-field-descr">Extra 2</div>
  </div>

{{/Image}}

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Image Occlusion Enhanced [Official Support Thread]