Image Occlusion Doesn't Paste Image From Clipboard if copied into Anki

Say I copy an image from a source to Anki by dragging, since I can’t copy it directly. I select said image and copy it. I go to image occlusion note type and click paste image from clipboard. It doesn’t work.

One fix would be to allow us to right click images to occlude like Image Occlusion Enhanced does.

I have loads more bugs to report but I’m not sure where to report them that will get the most vision. Please let me know where I can find the official bug report page for Image Occlusion.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, logged it as another case in Allow getting a copied file with the `Paste image from Clipboard` I/O option · Issue #2772 · ankitects/anki · GitHub

right click images to occlude like Image Occlusion Enhanced does

This will be back with the new IO add-on I’m working on.

I have loads more bugs to report but I’m not sure where to report them that will get the most vision.

Easiest way would probably be to post them here. Then we can triage them and add them to the tracker / consolidate them with existing issues as needed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.