Copying images onto existing cards doesn't preserve image size after the first copy

Say I copy 2 images from a card on anki, and change their sizes. If I paste them on one card, their sizes stay the same. More, and their sizes revert to the original sizes that the images were in.

Also, I’m not sure where to report bugs that actually get visibility. If anyone knows a place where bugs can actually get visibility and fixed, then please let me know, because it seems like I’m talking into the void sometimes.

Same thing happens when copying latex actually. It just shows up with that invalid picture icon and “Mathjax” next to it.

1 Like

This is the correct place to post bug reports. Which of your previous posts made you feel you were “talking into the void”?

@abdo appears to have already sent a fix through for your issue: Clear editor's internal copied text on cut/copy by abdnh · Pull Request #2866 · ankitects/anki · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.