Image occlusion cards going into Default deck

Whenever I try to add an image occlusion card to a particular deck, it automatically gets added to the Default deck instead and then I have to go to Browse and move the card from the Default deck to the correct deck. How do I fix this?

Please see Cards are being placed in the "Default" deck - Frequently Asked Questions

Hi, I have checked and the Deck Override option is off.

In that case it sounds like it may be an issue with the add-on - I presume you don’t see that behaviour when adding cards in the normal add screen? If so, please let the add-on author know about the issue.

I only have the issue with adding image occlusion cards, not with other cards. I have contacted the author.

2 Likes

I am also facing the same issue. Did you get any solution? please tell me if you have any and how you move cards from default deck to the particular deck. I am using the app version only. Thanks!

Unfortunately I still have not found any solution.
I use the browse function on the desktop version, then select the cards and click ‘change deck’.

Hey, I might have developed a solution for you:
https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/20611236

I would appreciate if you can give me some feedback.
The main idea of this add-on is to give (browser-)queries for each deck
so that each card detected by the query
is automatically moved to the specified deck.

Hi, I tried using this, but it doesn’t seem to be working for me.

@NCP Did you just install this add-on and thought this would fix the bug? The function of this add-on can only be used as a workaround and has to be set up “manually”. You have to tell this add-on which cards with which tag should go to which deck. Feedback is much appreciated, I know that this add-on is hard to use.