I can't stop displaying pop up bug

After I updated Anki on 2022/07/08, I have been feel
nervous about my Anki bug.
When I open Anki, the computer screen show me
this notice.↓

Error.
An error has occurred. [Run Tools>Check Database to see if the problem has been resolved.
If you continue to experience problems, please report them to our support site. When doing so, please copy and paste the information listed below into your report.
Anki 2.1.54 (b6a7760c) Python 3.9.7 Qt 6.3.1 PyQt 6.3.1
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2022-07-22 14:29:40

I tried to repair the bug as this message showed but it didn’t work
and the pop up mentioning the message above
still appears now.
I checked all the add-on but these add-on didn’t connect to the bug.

So I would like someone to solve this problem.
If my sentences were impolite,
I would like to appologize to you.

Hello. I am in the same situation. I do not know what to do

1 Like

Is there any text shown under the “last update check” line in the error message? If so, please include the full message.

1 Like

Thank you for answering for my quwstion.
I’m sorry for forgetting writing this line bellow.
This sentence was written in Japanese in my screen.
I put all the sentences shown in my screen in English here.↓

Error.
An error has occurred, please hold down the Shift key while starting Anki. This will temporarily disable all installed add-ons.
If disabling all add-ons does not cause the problem, open the Add-ons Management screen from the menu Tools > Add-ons, disable one or several add-ons, and then restart Anki. Repeat this procedure to identify the add-ons causing the problem.
When you have identified the add-on(s) causing the problem, we would appreciate it if you could report the problem to our support site Add-ons Support Site.
Debug Information:.
Anki 2.1.54 (b6a7760c) Python 3.9.7 Qt 6.3.1 PyQt 6.3.1
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2022-07-26 12:55:15

Unknown error

After quickly going through Anki’s source code, I’d say this is probably triggered by an add-on.

I think I’ve seen reports of this where add-ons were disabled. That message doesn’t exist in Anki’s code, so it seems to be coming from one of the libraries Anki is built on. I’m afraid I’m not sure what causes it, and have not been able to reproduce it locally. Is there some pattern to when it comes up?

What was the original Japanese text you saw?

1 Like