How to do centered left-aligned blocks?

When I make a list and center it, the bullet points remain on the left side of Anki while the text is in the middle.

Another problem, I want to have left-aligned text, but the overall text block should be centered.

How can I do both?

Did you try this already?

I saw that I can somehow change card layouts with HTML code, but I have no idea how to do it.
I tried and nothing worked anymore.
Is there a tutorial somewhere, because I can’t find one on card design / layout customization.
Very complicated.

Ah! I thought you were just askıng about what CSS/HTML to use!

The manual includes a video about Styling and formatting (the layout of the app has changed, but the buttons and features are the same) – that section will take you through the basics of what HTML and CSS you can use. Styling & HTML - Anki Manual

To follow the directions in that how-to I linked to –

• If this is something you think you’ll want to do on more notes/cards, keeping the CSS from step 2 in the Styling for the note type is a good idea.
  • You’ll put the HTML from step 1 in your note – open the HTML view by clicking the < > above the field, you’ll see the tags for the <ul> (unordered list = bullets) and <li> (list items).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.