Homemade decks error

Hello,

I am using AnkiDroid, version 2.17.1 - screenshot attached and the problem is the same when I login on Ankiweb:

I have 2 homemade decks that have taken years to build and when I opened my Anki a few days ago it had forgotten the status of all of my cards. They all say ‘new’ - screenshot attached. Although when I click on a card the rating is that of a card which isn’t new - see third screenshot attached.

I sync my collections after every use and so I tried to restore to latest sync and it didn’t work.

I feel like this has happened because of the update as the version says 25th Feb.

Please help me!!! :pray::cry::sob:

Best wishes,

Nathalie

I don’t see where you’re seeing your cards marked as New.

Screenshot 1 (your images might be out of order from how you intended them) is a Review card on the study screen.
Screenshot 3 is the Decks page, where you’ve circled a deck showing 30 Review cards and 0 New cards.

I have realised there is a new tick box when you click on limits and tick ‘new cards are not limited by review limit’ then the new ones appear as a separate count like in screenshot attached

Yes, that’s correct. Did that solve your issue? That’s not what it sounded like you were asking at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.