Hi guys, please help me please

I went to setting in a one card, because I wanted to change that card’s type.
But I clicked ‘restore to default’
And suddenly ‘Cloze’ type of cards are not working.
And I can’t make ‘Cloze’ type of card anywhere.
How should I do?
How can I turn back?
And can I change the card’s type?
If I can, please let me know
English is not my first language. I’m sorry but I really really need your help.
Please help me.

Oh dear! Yes, let’s get you back where you were!

• If you want to roll-back changes you’ve made just now (and haven’t closed or synced since then) – Edit > Undo [Ctrl Z] the change. [If you select it from the menu Anki will describe which change it is reversing with each click (useful when you can’t see where the change is happening!).]
  • If you want to roll-back changes made longer ago than that – Restore from an automatic or manual backup, Restoring an Automatic Backup (Recovering from Data Loss) - Frequently Asked Questions .
    • If you just want to grab one thing from a backup (like the text of a template, or one deck out of many, or a note type), you can minimize data loss by importing the backup into a brand new (temporary) profile, find what you’re looking for, copy/export it, and then delete that profile.

Once everything is restored – what change were you trying to make? Maybe we can help?

4 Likes

Hey thank you very much!! I really really appreciate.
But I have one more problem.
I want the Cloze blanks to open all at once in order, but instead, separate blank cards are created for each blank I make, so the cards are created as many as the blanks I’ve made. I would like the blanks I’ve made to open in order within one card.
What should I do?

Cloze deletions can be set with the same number to open together on the same card (e.g. all c1 clozes on the same card), or with different numbers to open on different cards (e.g. all c1 clozes on one card, all c2 clozes on another card). Take a look at this section to learn more – Adding/Editing - Anki Manual .

2 Likes

Ohh I see. Thank you very much!!