Hello, my anki flashcards got removed by accident

Hello, I lost access to my main device and accidentally synced an empty AnkiDroid profile to my account, which overwrote AnkiWeb. Could a developer please check if there is an automatic server-side backup from before today that you can restore to my account? So too cover it shortly I erased my computer, then which i tried to sync from cloud and accidentaly pressed sync from ankidroid and poof everything gone!

I’m looking at the account connected to the email addresses you used to post here.

Server-side backups are made much less frequently than local backups on a device with one of the apps installed. The most recent server-side backup of your account was made on 29 September, so it will be out of date with any changes or studying you’ve done since then. Please confirm if you want me to restore that to your account.

i’m POSITIVE! Its so much better than having nothing. Thank you!:saluting_face:

I’ve restored that to your account. On your next sync, select download from AnkiWeb.