Heatmap shows cards due on wrong day

Hey guys, I would really appreciate if someone could help me understand what’s going on and how I can fix it.

Issue: I have noticed in my heatmap that cards are not being scheduled on Sunday October 4, 2020. It seems like all the cards that are supposed to come on that Sunday will actually come on that Saturday (one day earlier). Here in Australia, daylight saving time changes on October 4 so I think it may have something to do with that, but I have the “New timezone handling” turned on so I don’t know why this is an issue. Anyone else who has a similar issue? Or know how to fix it?

Image of heatmap for reference.

Does the Due column in the Browse screen match what you’re seeing with the add-on, or does it match your expectations?

actually you are right. the “prop:due=x” for that day seems right. must be an issue with the add-on. thank you so much. should i let glutanimate know about it? or it it an issue on my end?

@glutanimate heads up

Thanks for the heads-up @dae

@kushapatel07 would you be ok with sharing the affected card and its scheduling with me? That would be the quickest way for me to replicate the issue and then dive into bug hunting.

If you can find the card in the browser, you can selectively export it by going to NotesExport notes. When the Export dialog comes up, please make sure to leave the checkmark on "Include scheduling information and remove it on “Include media”. As the export format please leave the default selected (apkg).

Once you have the apkg file, feel free to shoot me an email at ankiglutanimate@gmail.com with it attached. Alternatively you can of course also send me the file via a PM on here (though you might have to upload it through google drive or something similar first – not sure if the forums support arbitrary attachments).

Send you an email!

The issue has been resolved.