From Japanese to English Interface

Good Morning!

When downloading Anki a few days ago, it asked me what interface I wanted to use and I selected English.When it asked if I were sure I wanted English I decided maybe what I actually wanted was Japanese, so that is what I selected.
My goal was to make flash cards to help me learn the Hiragana vowels,so you can imagine the stress I have had in trying to figure out how in the world I was going to change the interface back to English.
I tried going through and looking for where to do that on my own within Anki. But I can not follow the English directions because I can not read the Japanese in the file to follow them.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times. I even changed everything on my computer each time I reinstalled to make it forget who I was and ask me again which interface I wanted.
If you can figure out how to explain to me changing the interface language, so I can follow you on my file, I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you!

If you see the toolbar, you should see the third button from the left with the label ツール (T) (Tool).
If you click that, there should be a dropdown, and the last button with the label 設定 (P) (Properties).

In the first tab with the label 基本, the first label should be the language option.

4 Likes

Thank you so very much it worked!
I am not all that computer literate, so now for more fun. Arigato