Font Size Button when Adding/Editing Notes

hey y’all i was thinking it’d great if there were buttons and/or hotkeys for changing the font size of specific text in a field. Sorry if this is already a feature, i’m really bad at finding things haha

I’m not talking about changing the font size for the entire field. Lets say the default font size for the “Front” field is 36 px and you have some text “ABC 123” in the “Front Field”. but lets say I want to add I want to add an addendum (ex. “xyz”) that is a smaller font, let’s say size 12 font. So in my Front field I would have “ABC 123” in size 36 font and “xyz” in size 12 font.

I know theres a way to do this using html, something like

YOUR TEXT HERE

but I find myself changing the font size frequently, so typing this line frrequently is becoming a bit of a chore.

AnkiDroid already has the feature where you can highlight the text you want to change, and then there’s a button (looks like a bigger T w/ a smaller T) you can press that allows you to change the font size ranging from xx-small to xx-large.

thanks for reading y’all

1 Like

@dae I have the issue too. I think the regular font format such as bold and italics are kind of useless especially when it is not that distinct on some deivces. And it would be really great to add a little button that can change the font size(maybe not precisely, just make it bigger or smaller or to a given size), and the font color and highlighting is good enough so they should be reserved. I’ve found some addons but no one worked. The Editor Scripts Symbols addon supports js in it but I’m not familiar with js and html, and the "Custom Styles font color background colour classes⁩ addon didn’t work either, crashed when I opened the Anki app. Besides, I think the font size option is really fundamental for me(maybe some others as well) to write some readable contents in the cards. Lastly, thank you for reading, hopefully you may consider my advice.