Feature Request - Linking cards with each others

Kindly add a feature to link one anki card with another, so that as soon as we click on that link that card should be open for reviewing. As many concept are interconnected if we forget about something we can get there in almost No Time.
Forum members please tell your thoughts about this feature request.

Have a Great Life Ahead!
Regards,
Sachin Bhawar

1 Like

There are add-ons that have this functionality. See Link cards/notes and preview them in extra window [Official thread] for an example.

1 Like

Thank you for replay, but I want this feature for AnkiDroid as I always study cards in mobile.

That would not be possible, as is not possible to install add-ons on mobile versions.

This could be a game changer for Anki. Anki is wonderful for its intended method of memorizing by repeatedly banging something into your head. However, memorization mainly works by association of ideas - not just one question to one answer but a network of related ideas. I think linking cards together has to be an integral part of any learning or knowledge base. If Anki allowed linking it could soon compete with other Zettelkasten apps like Obsidian and Notion with the added advantage of excellent spaced repetition.

1 Like