Fast World Query add-on doesn't work

Hello. My add-on doesn’t work at all. I don’t know why. It was working well on Anki 2.0.52 in the past.
Sometimes I get bug.

Error

An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.

If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.

When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-on support site.

Debug info:

Anki 2.1.35 (84dcaa86) Python 3.8.1 Qt 5.12.6 PyQt 5.12.3

Platform: Windows 7

Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1

Add-ons, last update check: 2020-11-03 22:05:50

Caught exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “C:\Users\leo\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\1807206748\common.py”, line 115, in

lambda mid=m[‘id’], i=i: set_options_def(mid, i))

File “C:\Users\leo\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\1807206748\common.py”, line 53, in set_options_def

config.update(data)

File “C:\Users\leo\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\1807206748\context.py”, line 61, in update

json.dump(

File “json_init_.py”, line 179, in dump

File “json\encoder.py”, line 431, in _iterencode

File “json\encoder.py”, line 353, in _iterencode_dict

TypeError: ‘<’ not supported between instances of ‘int’ and ‘str’

The creator of the add-on Fast Word Query has written on the website of the add-on "If you have any questions, you can open issues HERE ". So I would repost this on github. It’s unlikely that the add-on creator will see your thread in this forum.

Admittedly the Anki creator has included the general guide “When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-on support site.” into the error message. But every add-on creator is free to offer support however they like (and some offer none).

I have posted it there too

just for future reference: https://github.com/sth2018/FastWordQuery/issues/217

As we can see on ginthub the development and support of add-on is halted.