Errors when syncing and logging in

This is happening on both my desktop and iOS app.
When I tried to sync, I kept getting error messages so I deleted my apps/reinstalled newest versions. Now when I try to log in, I get this error message:

HttpError { code: 408, context: “timeout monitor”, source: None }

On my iOS app, trying to log in gets this error:
Connection timed out. Please try again. If you see frequent timeouts, please try a different network connection. Error details: error sending request for url (): error trying to connect: operation timed out

I did not copy the error from trying to sync before but it said something about a network connection timeout. My network seems to be working fine and I have tried syncing on three different networks since yesterday. Please help!

The logs show you syncing a bunch of media this morning, and that having now completed. Are you still experiencing problems if you sync again now?

Hi! Thank you for your reponse. This morning I reset my wifi and deleted/reinstalled apps again and also restarted my computer and iPhone. After doing all of that, I was able to log in and sync everything. So this is now resolved! Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.