Error using gap texts " data-ordinal="2"> "

I’m using Anki desktop with the “Jura Basiskarten”-plugin.
As of today I updated to the most recent Version ⁨(2.1.65 (aa9a734f)⁩ Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.3 PyQt 6.4.0).
Ever since I have issues with gap texts. I frequently use colours and bold or cursive writing throughout my cards and often the gap features words that are bold or highlighted with colours.

Error no. 1:
When using the cards I get presented with this:
Handlungswille" data-ordinal=“2”>[…] = Der Erklärende will überhaupt willensgesteuert tätig werden (nicht z. B. bei Schlafwandeln, vis absoluta).

When editing the text looks like this:
{{c2::1. Handlungswille}} [[= Der Erklärende will überhaupt willensgesteuert tätig werden (nicht z. B. bei Schlafwandeln, vis absoluta).]]

The code looks like this: (Though I don’t understand html at all, maybe it helps identifying the issue)

{{c2::1. Handlungswille}} [[= {{c5::Der Erklärende will überhaupt willensgesteuert tätig werden (nicht z. B. bei Schlafwandeln, vis absoluta).}}]]{{c2::1. Handlungswille}} [[= Der Erklärende will überhaupt willensgesteuert tätig werden (nicht z. B. bei Schlafwandeln, vis absoluta).]]

“Handlungswille” is supposed to be green.

Error no. 2:
With the old version when hiding parts of the cards using square bracets [] or pointed arrows >>> I used to be able to see everything up until the currently asked part. The following parts were still hidden.
As of now the whole card is hidden and I manually have to unhide the part thats being asked.

Any help? Would be nice to not have to re-edit 1.400 cards with exams closing in.

/Breisgauer

@basiskarten was that your template?

Yes. Instructions how to fix this error have been available here for some time.

Manually fixing this is only necessary when automatic updates for the Jura-Vorlagen were disabled or failed for some reason.

@Breisgauer and other users of my note types: When you face issues with my note types please contact me first.

1 Like

Thanks for the headsup Thomas!
I’m running the latest version of the butler-addon (41) and only a week ago I got the update prompt. The last few updates had no consequences, the februrary one, too.
I did some minor modifications to the template, in my version it’s called Lückentext+ 1.18 (added Zusatzinfo, Merkhilfe, Quelle and Prüfungsort), so I’m going to create a backup first and then try to fix it. If else fails, I’ll contact you!

Didn’t consider contacting you first as I only use the template and have not purchased any set of cards.

Step 2 of the instructions should give you some more information on what the issue could be but it seems likely to me that the modifications are the reason why the note type didn’t get updated (or at least not completely).

Just to clarify: “Lückentext+ 1.18” is the official name of the latest version of this note type. It already contains the fields “Zusatzinfo” and “Quellen”, but not “Merkhilfe” and “Prüfungsort”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.