Anki font problem

I have been using Anki without problems since November of 2019 and currently have version 2.1.33 on an Apple desktop.Today when I added some new cards, without having made any changes whatsoever to the field and card options, I saw that the font on the new cards was extremely small, the information in the front card was oriented incorrectly left to right and there were a few other changes which I hadn’t made. I examined some correct cards, noted their formatting and corrected this information on the new cards. Nothing; they looked as before. So I deleted the new cards and readded them, making sure that the information in “Fields” and “Cards” was correct. The new cards were STILL formatted incorrectly. I use Anki for studying Arabic and it’s essential that the program work correctly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

9/26/20 I found the problem; it’s in the "styling, which I found quite by accident. Here’s the styling of a good card:
.card {
font-family: georgia;
font-size: 40px;
text-align: center;
color: black;
background-color: white;

and here’s the styling of a bod one:
.card {
font-family: arial;
font-size: 20px;
text-align: center;
color: black;
background-color: white;

The problem is with the pixel size of the “bad” card which, in Arabic script, was too small to be read. Needless to say, I hadn’t changed this field, nor was I even aware it existed. I’ve now deleted the bad cards (again) and reentered them with the correct coding, so all is well. What worries me, however is that I don’t know the cause. which was apparently spontaneous.

Please check if the fields contain any HTML: In the note editor, click into a field, click the right most button in the toolbar and select “Edit HTML” (or Ctrl+Shift+X on Windows).

That looks like the default styling. Perhaps you never modified that card template in the past, or pulled in changes when importing a shared deck? In any case, you can either adjust the template or change the note type of the cards - there’s no need to delete and re-add them.