Error trying to use Export cards to HTML

I installed this add-on, but get an error when I try to use it. I am new to Anki, so maybe I am doing something wrong?
Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeat until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site.
Debug info:
Anki 23.10 (51a10f09) Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.5.3 PyQt 6.5.3
Platform: Windows-10-10.0.22621
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=3
Add-ons, last update check: 2023-11-11 13:01:20
Add-ons possibly involved: ⁨Export cards to HTML⁩

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\alan\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\1038895153\ExportToHtml.py”, line 270, in display_dialog
dialog.exec_()
AttributeError: ‘AddonDialog’ object has no attribute ‘exec_’

1 Like

It is very possible that the add-on hasn’t been updated yet to be compatible with the latest version of Anki.

Check the addon compatibility info in the add-on page (you can probably try 2.1.66), download the (older) compatible version from Anki and Downgrade https://changes.ankiweb.net/. Then reinstall the plugin and see if it works.

1 Like

Like you, I also have this error. I wonder if you use a low version of Anki to solve this problem?

Yes, When I downgraded to previous version, it worked

Thank you, what version do you use?

Version 2.1.66

thx:)