Error when trying to export subdeck

Hi all, hoping someone can help me fix an error I get when I try and export a deck. I’ve pasted the error message below. Never had isssues exporting until now. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Error

An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.

If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeat until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.

When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site.

Debug info:

Anki 2.1.46 (94913ec2) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-09-19 18:31:39
Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt\taskman.py”, line 101, in _on_closures_pending
File “aqt\taskman.py”, line 71, in
File “aqt\exporting.py”, line 173, in on_done
File “concurrent\futures_base.py”, line 432, in result
File “concurrent\futures_base.py”, line 388, in _get_result
File “concurrent\futures\thread.py”, line 57, in run
File “aqt\exporting.py”, line 167, in do_export
File “anki\exporting.py”, line 342, in exportInto
File “anki\exporting.py”, line 350, in doExport
File “anki\exporting.py”, line 253, in exportInto
File “anki\models.py”, line 539, in update
File “anki_backend\generated.py”, line 450, in add_or_update_notetype
File "anki_backend_init
.py", line 131, in _run_command
anki.errors.TemplateError: Card template ⁨2⁩ in notetype ‘⁨Basic (and reversed card)-83c79⁩’ has a problem.
The front side is identical to card template ⁨1⁩.

Recently, some checks have been added to save users from some common mistakes. One of these checks is to ensure that you don’t accidentally create multiple cards with identical front sides. As the message says:

Since the notetype is called ‘⁨Basic (and reversed card)…’, you probably want the front side of the second template to be the same as the back side of the first template, don’t you?

2 Likes