Decks export error

Hello everyone!
I hope you can help me solve this problem.
Today I tried to export all my decks in one file on my desktop, but an error came up. I tried to check the database but it didn’t work.
I have the latest version of Anki, updated today, on Windows 10.

This is the error:

Anki 2.1.46 (94913ec2) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-08-13 07:13:46
Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt\exporting.py”, line 156, in accept
PermissionError: [WinError 32] Impossibile accedere al file. Il file è utilizzato da un altro processo: ‘C:/Users/MD/Desktop/Tutti_i_mazzi.apkg’

I can export the decks one by one but not all together and I don’t know why.

It appears that another program is interfering with Anki. Maybe an antivirus, file syncing software, or something else.

Please see Windows permission problems - Frequently Asked Questions

1 Like

Hi abdo,
thank you so much for your reply.
I followed every steps, but unfortunatly that didn’t work, I got the same error.
I’ll try to export every deck one by one, uninstall the program and reinstall it.

Maybe exporting to a different location will help?

Already tried to export the decks in different locations, but I got the same error :confused:

do you have any addons installed? please write out the full steps. i cant reproduce this

I switched the language on Anki from Italian to English and I can export the decks without errors, don’t ask me why :joy:
The steps were:
File → Export → Anki Deck Package (include all decks, without information and media)

And yes, I have add-ons, here’s the list:

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: I’m happy that now it’s working even if I don’t know why ahah