Deck and card info sidebar during review [Official thread]

Thank you for your reply ijgnd! Much appreciated!
Yes, it was the version 2.1.50. I will try what you suggested.

Hey Dae,

Thank you for posting the link, this is amazing! Will try it right away
And thank you for all your work on Anki!

Have a great day

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if you have any insight into why the add-onā€™s CSS is no longer applied in the sidebar web view?

In the post-2.1.49 versions, the styling specified in the add-onā€™s styling.css is applied when the first card is displayed. Thereafter it reverts to some default and wonā€™t reset until the app is restarted.

(2.1.53/macOS)

i havenā€™t looked into it. but now the night/day mode styling is applied without restarting anki. maybe this has some effect? Iā€™ll look into this once Iā€™ve switched to .53 which might take some time

Iā€™ve got a question about your scheduler: Reduce Interval growth for very mature cards add-on. Does it work well with Auto Ease Factor or do they conflict?

Your add-on could alleviate this issue of AutoEaseFactor.

My worst concern was that scheduler might just disable Auto Ease Factor completely. But after having done a couple of reviews, it seems that Auto Ease Factor is still active.

I guess that scheduler just looks at the interval that results from Auto Ease Factor and then applies its modifier (by default: *0.8 for very mature cards).

I see that you deleted the Github Repo for scheduler but the ankiweb page is still up.

It seems that try_to_show_origvmod_scheduler doesnā€™t show up in the sidebar anymore. I confirmed this by deleting the add-on and downloading it again.

Anki 2.1.54 (b6a7760c) Python 3.9.7 Qt 5.15.2 PyQt 5.15.5
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2

edit: Already mentioned here: Deck and card info sidebar during review [Official thread] - #12 by hugomarins

this comparison is no longer useful for me because my scheduler related add-ons donā€™t work with the newer and better v3 scheduler.

Please, would it be possible to turn ā€œScheduler - Reduce Interval grouth for very mature cardsā€ into a ā€œCustom Schedulingā€, in order to be possible using it on v3 scheduler?