CSS Injector [Official Support]

How do I change the size of the tags in the Tags field? I imagine that’s in the field.css file, right? What are the attributes that I use?

It’s actually editor.css :slight_smile:

Try the class .tag for the wrapper of a single tag. It also has some children. I advise to use AnkiWebView Inspector to find your selectors.

The add-on does not seem to work in 2.1.55 or newer. I’d be grateful if you could update it when you have some time. Your add-on is very useful because it allows me to make long notetypes manageable by adding some additonal spacing between some fields

Or do I just need different css rules? If so I’d appreciate a hint.

In 2.1.54 I use

:root[mid="9999999999999"] .fields > div:nth-child(6) .editor-field {margin-top: ...}

P.S. Your work on the 2.1.55 GUI looks great.

1 Like

Just bumping this topic. I’ve forgot multiple times about planned add-on updates. Maybe (I read that were you busy the last few weeks) it’s the same with you. Sorry for bothering you.

Can this addon (or any other?) change tag text to smaller font size in browser, as well as display full parent deck for subdecks (not the shortened ...::subdeck)?

So instead of ...::short show the full example::short as seen on hover here:

• tags

I tried using the AnkiWebView Inspector but couldn’t figure out how to accomplish this.