Create a new add-on

Hi [Developer’s Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I’ve been using Anki to enhance my learning, and I have a concept for an add-on that I believe would be incredibly helpful.

Add-On Concept: Card Automation

Purpose: To streamline card creation by automating the process based on specified fields.
Features: User-friendly interface for entering fields, dynamic generation of cards, and customization options.
I’ve provided detailed instructions below. Could you kindly create this add-on for me? I believe it would benefit many Anki users.

Instructions:

Card Creation Interface:
Add on
Provide following fields for Creating a Card
Question
A)
B)
C)
D)
After these A, B, C, D, field put a tick dox so which allows the user to select which answer is correct
Answer
Submit Button

Provide following fields for when a user uses The Card
Question
A)
B)
C)
D)
After these A, B, C, D, field put a tick dox so the user can now make a make his selection.
Submit Button

Functionality
Once the user has created the card and now the card is being used to learn the material the user should be presented the card allow the user to select, if the user selects the correct answer, then the screen should flash green and display the Answer field, if the answer is correct on the first attempt add it to easy field, if on the second attempt add is to good field , if on the third attempt add is to hard field, if on the fourth attempt add is to again field and show the answer field, do not allow more than 4 attempts and every time wrong answer is clicked flash red. One the answer field is shown allow user to move on.

Thank you so much for considering this request. Looking forward to the amazing work!

Best regards,
Faheem Uddin

1 Like

You want multiple choice cards? There exists an add-on for that already: https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1566095810

1 Like

These Add-ons are similar to that.

Color Feedback

Scoring by Response Seconds