Combine shortcuts

I tried the first solution but it did not work. So i send the note and the html:

I already sent you the code, but here it goes again:

And the html:

Relação de contrariedade entre fato e norma

The edition in "contrariedade work fine (Cmd_i = bold+blue+underline). But "norma"was supposed to be blue+bold
I guess I will have to use 2 shortcuts, it seems to be I won’t solve.
Thank you! Let me know, if you have any other solution I could try.

@jcznk check this out:

Applied Cmd+b to “Administração Pública”:

Here is the code:

This is a deck in another profile I have. I find it weird the fact that the type of the note is the same in both decks (“Basic”), but here it says that this type I’m editing is used only by 132 notes. While in the case of the note with problem, it says the type is used by 21.000 other notes.Do you think this has something to do with the problem?

Yes, they seem to be two different note types. Maybe they have slightly different names?

I was just noticing that in the first example you posted there is a } too much, and that’s probably what makes that note type not work properly

@jcznk I found a piece of code that I pasted when trying to install that other extension:

I deleted, pasted the code you sent me, using “i” and “b”, and now it seems that the solved in this deck (see the word “devedores”:

But I see here that this type is also called"Baásico", but approximately 5.000 notes use it. It’s the same name, 3 times, as if each of them was a different type. Now I will try to rewrite this code in the styling section of the first “Básico”

I guess I found the problem (or one problem):

There was a part missing:

Shortcuts is definitely available for MacOS. What version are you on? Try just opening the shortcuts app.

I’m on Big Sur version 11.6.5. Is this the app you’re recommending?

Oh, shortcuts was added in Monterey. I had thought it was added earlier.

Oh, that’s too bad :frowning: My Macbook isn’t compatible with Monterey. Apple produces long lasting devices, but makes you to suffer with the updates that are not compatible with yours, if you are enjoying the durability