Change the order of review cards

I would like to know if there is a way for me to change the order of the review cards, for example: I have a deck with 5 cards, I would like that whenever I do the review, card 4 would be the first to appear, card 1 would be the second to appear, card 5 would be the third to appear and so on. Is there a way to do this?

Deck Options → Display Order

Unfortunately this option is limited, there is no way for you to select specific cards and place them in the order you want.

No, reviewing cards in a specific order is not good for memorization, so there’s no way to do that.

With a Basic note type, you can use Deck Override (Card Templates - Anki Manual) to put all cards 1 into deck 1, all cards 2 into deck 2, and so on, and then review the decks separately. With a cloze note type, you can move the cards manually (find using card:1, card:2).