Card marked as leech but not suspended?

I’ve got card in a state that I’ve not seen before, perhaps I pressed something accidentally… It’s been automatically tagged as a leech, but unlike the other leaches it hasn’t been suspended and has a due date. If I manually set it to suspended, it turns yellow but retains the due date whereas other leech cards don’t have one. What is happening here? Can I somehow put the card in the same state as the other leeches, assuming that’s the right thing to do?

I don’t know about the due date but check the deck options: LapsesLeech action = Suspend Card (I suppose that the value is Tag only right now?)

3 Likes

Ah so it is! Not sure how that got changed.

Still doesn’t seem to be in quite the same state as the other leeches because of the due data showing. The due date is today, so maybe that has something to do with it? I guess tomorrow will tell…

A note can have more than one card.

If a card gets suspended as a leech, it will get a “leech” tag, but remember that tags are attached to notes rather than individual cards. So if there is more than one card in your note, those other cards will have a “leech” tag but will not be suspended.

1 Like

The due date doesn’t matter if you leave it suspended. If you unsuspend it, you can reset it first.

1 Like

Interesting. Although in this case it’s one note with one card.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.