Card due dates not transferred over into filtered decks

I am using a 16-inch, 2019 MacBook Pro with a 2.3 GHz 8-core Intel i9 processor and macOS Ventura 13.4.

I was running Anki Version 2.1.61 and just updated it to Version 2.1.66, yet the problem persists.

The problem is the following:

When I complete a filtered deck that I created and all the cards have “graduated”, they never show up again on that deck. Even if their due date is in the past. If I go to the browse tab and look for the cards, many will have a past due date, however do not show up in the filtered deck. The filtered deck is nested under a “folder” of sorts that has many filtered decks. The settings for this “folder” have been set to the maximum of 9999 new cards/day and 9999 max reviews/day. The cards that do not show up are not suspended, as I checked that in the browse tab. I further tried clicking on Tools → Check Database as someone suggested online, but had no luck. I also checked my computer’s date and time settings and they are indeed correct, so that should probably not be the issue.

As stated earlier, after updating Anki to the new version, I still had exactly the same issue.

I am very much not sure how to proceed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Maybe the filtered deck query is preventing the cards from being added again to the deck when you rebuild it (if rescheduling is enabled)? Can you post a screenshot of the filtered deck options (specifically the search field)?

So, I omitted to say that the deck works sort of normally and shows me cards that have “graduated” after I rebuild it.

That’s expected then. When rescheduling is enabled, cards appear according to their due dates like in normal decks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.