Bottom bar (review and card count) cropped after update

Hello! I’ve updated Anki (macOS) to the newer version (2.1.55), but the bottom bar is being cropped. Maximizing/minimizing/full screen does nothing. I’ve disabled add-ons as well. Nothing. Anyone else with the same problem? Screenshots attached!

Judging from the screenshots, it looks like you are using some add-on(s) that act on the bottom bar.
Try temporarily disabling all add-ons (hold the shift key while starting Anki) and see if the problem persists.

1 Like

Have the similar issue. With Advance Review Bottom Bar, the bottom bar is broken. You best solution is to stick with The King Of All Buttons add-on for now. Advanced Review Bottom Bar needs to be updated for the latest release, in fact, there are many addons that need to be fixed.

1 Like

When the reviewer is loaded, the bottom bar widget adjusts its height to the webview. The text is positioned absolutely, therefore it doesn’t add to the webview height and is cropped.

I changed the position to absolute when I reworked those buttons a bit. This wasn’t thought all the way through. I’ll revert it in 2.1.56.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.