I’ve been using Awesome TTS suddenly audio files for some cards have disappeared. I’ve checked the database, undeleted audio (though I’ve not deleted anything), I’ve checked the media.
Still the problem persists. I have no idea what could have happened.
OK here’s the strangest part I open up a backup from last month and the audio works in the backup. So it is there but it’s not playing in the latest version from this month.
Ok so the missing audio is playing in the backup. I went back to the latest file from today hoping this would fix the bug but the audio for thousands of files is not playing. Note the audio file is linked in the correct fields all exactly the same.