Audio issues start of audio cutting off

I updated anki on my PC and now the audio files for all the decks are cut off at the beginning, cutting off 1-2 words worth of audio. Even after resyncing from ankiweb it still cuts off the audio. My other PC that doesn’t have the update has no audio issues.

Is it possible to undo the software update?

Maybe see if this addon fixes your audio problem first Advanced MPV Player - AnkiWeb

I’d already uninstalled and installed the previous version, but I tried installing 2.1.52 Qt5 and using that add-on, but the add-on doesn’t seem to work with 2.1.52 Qt5, even when opening anki twice or when I uninstalled 2.1.52Qt5 and reinstalled it (the add-on works for me on 2.1.49). It has this error:

Anki
---------------------------
An add-on you installed failed to load. If problems persist, please go to the Tools>Add-ons menu, and disable or delete the add-on.

When loading '<U+2068>Advanced MPV Player<U+2069>':
<U+2068>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "aqt.addons", line 244, in loadAddons
  File "C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\924111087\__init__.py", line 220, in <module>
    mpvManager.shutdown()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'shutdown'
<U+2069>
---------------------------
OK   

But anyway I found the problem, it’s not the update - it’s just that I was using bluetooth headphones with that PC and not with the other one :man_facepalming:, which from searching online is an issue some other people have had too. The issue is there with 2.1.52 Qt5 and also 2.1.49 when using the bluetooth headphones, but it’s fine with both if not using them. My bad. I’ve changed the topic title.