AnkiMobile 20084.2

The most recent version of AnkiMobile served by TestFlight (# 20084.2) has a minor problem with the “Mark” feature. When I’m reviewing a card and invoke the “Mark” feature, the screen doesn’t immediately update to show the yellow star in the top left corner that indicates that the note is marked.

If I go to the Edit or Browse screens, I can see that the note has been tagged properly, and when I return to the card I’m reviewing, the star appears as expected.

Since this is the only thread for the iOS beta, I thought I should report an error I found here.

When I was trying to select “Again” on cards, the app would crash.

The yellow star doesn’t appear immediately after marking a card, either done from the top bar or from the Actions menu. But the card is actually marked (checking the tag field). Going to the next card and undoing, so that I get back to the marked card, shows the star properly.

AnkiMobile v. 20084.2 on iPadOS.

Hello,

I’m using AnkiMobile iOS Beta 2.0.84 (20084.2). I can no longer add notes via the x-callback-url/addnote callback from my app, Anki opens but immediately displays an alert with the message “Error: notetype was not cached”.

Jan

Thanks, I’ll look into these issues.

1 Like

https://docs.ankimobile.net/beta-testing.html