Ankihabitica add on

Hello, I recently downloaded the add on called ankihabitica. And now whenever I open anki, I get this error message. I have no experience in coding and have no idea whats going on. Any helps will help :slight_smile:

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.14 (7b93e985) Python 3.6.7 Qt 5.12.1 PyQt 5.11.3
Platform: Mac 10.15.5
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1
Add-ons possibly involved: Anki Habitica for 21

Caught exception:
File “aqt/progress.py”, line 72, in handler
File “aqt/main.py”, line 136, in setupProfile
File “aqt/main.py”, line 276, in loadProfile
File “anki/hooks.py”, line 29, in runHook
File “/Users/theballershoots/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1758045507/init.py”, line 710, in grab_profile
if ah.user_settings[“check_db_on_profile_load”] and ah.settings.configured and ah.habitica.grab_scorecounter() and compare_score_to_db():
File “/Users/theballershoots/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1758045507/habitica_class.py”, line 364, in grab_scorecounter
response = self.api.task(self.habit_id)
File “/Users/theballershoots/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1758045507/habitica_api.py”, line 106, in task
out = self.v3_request(“get”, “/tasks/%s” % str(task_id))
File “/Users/theballershoots/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1758045507/habitica_api.py”, line 75, in v3_request
response = json.load(opener.open(req, timeout=timeout))
File “urllib/request.py”, line 532, in open
File “urllib/request.py”, line 642, in http_response
File “urllib/request.py”, line 570, in error
File “urllib/request.py”, line 504, in _call_chain
File “urllib/request.py”, line 650, in http_error_default
<class ‘urllib.error.HTTPError’>: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized

Try posting a bug report on Github, as requested by the add-on author.

1 Like

Will do thank you

1 Like