Anki will not close after receiving error message

Hello,
After receiving an error message when trying to add a card, Anki will not close. I tried Tools > Check Database and it did not work. I left it alone overnight to see if it would eventually close on it’s own, but it did not. I have tried to force quit Anki and even restart my computer, but it will not quit which is keeping my computer from shutting down.
I have attached the error message below. Thank you!

Error
An error occurred. Please use Tools > Check Database to see if that fixes the problem.
If problems persist, please report the problem on our support site. Please copy and paste the information below into your report.
Anki 2.1.48 (fb07bad3) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Mac 10.14.6
Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-10-25 10:05:17

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Users/dae/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyinstaller-4.0.dev0-py3.8.egg/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 302, in get_code
File “/Users/dae/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyinstaller-4.0.dev0-py3.8.egg/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod02_archive.py”, line 319, in extract
File “/Users/dae/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyinstaller-4.0.dev0-py3.8.egg/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod02_archive.py”, line 96, in enter
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/Users/morganparadis/Desktop/Anki.app/Contents/MacOS/AnkiMac’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 41, in cmd
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 142, in _onCmd
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 595, in _onBridgeCmd
File “aqt/deckbrowser.py”, line 107, in _linkHandler
File “aqt/main.py”, line 1174, in onImport
File “/Users/dae/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyinstaller-4.0.dev0-py3.8.egg/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 473, in exec_module
File “/Users/dae/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyinstaller-4.0.dev0-py3.8.egg/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 304, in get_code
ImportError: Loader FrozenImporter cannot handle module aqt.importing

Perhaps you moved the Anki app while Anki was open? You will need to force-close it. How to force an app to quit on your Mac – Apple Support (AU)