Anki should allow Stats for different decks to be viewed without changing the current(the one we are studying) deck

Anki right now allows only view the stats of the selected deck which also appear in the stats as an option when pressing that the current deck changes
i.e. the python function is called and the stat page is refreshed but when I was working on Anki-Android/issues/15197
I found out that there is no equal like

override fun onPageFinished(view: WebView?, url: String?) {
            // from upstream: https://github.com/ankitects/anki/blob/678c354fed4d98c0a8ef84fb7981ee085bd744a7/qt/aqt/deckoptions.py#L55
            view!!.evaluateJavascript("const \$deckOptions = anki.setupDeckOptions($deckId);") {
                super.onPageFinished(view, url)
            }
        }

for stats in case we want to view the stats of the other decks without changing the deck. In AnkiDroid it introduced a bug so we can’t have this and it further complicates things so I request a similar js version for stats too

The other Anki clients change the current deck when the user selects a different deck. If you don’t want to do that, you’ll need to send through a PR that exposes a JS function to update the search with “deck:…”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.