Anki 24.06.3 RC

Hi all,

Please give this release candidate a try. If no issues are found, I expect to release it as stable in a day or two.

10 Likes

Thanks for the release candidate! The IO flickering issue appears to be fixed.

Windows 10 qt6, no add-ons: in the Deck Preferences screen, there seems to be a small regression in the appearance of the toggle switch icons when in the active state.
Also, the background color of the “Learning steps” and “Relearning steps” input fields looks off.

Anki 24.06.2 (blue toggle icons; learning step’s input field has correct background color)

Anki 24.06.3rc1 (only blue outline for active toggle icons; learning step’s input field almost looks like a button)

3 Likes

Working on a fix for this.

3 Likes

I can confirm that the issue with the deck options failing to appear in the Qt5-build is fixed.

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

The tooltip of FSRS parameters says,

If your decks vary wildly in difficulty, it is recommended to assign them separate presets, as the parameters for easy decks and hard decks will be different.

There is a chance of thinking difficulty refers to difficulty that FSRS uses. As Expertium did with the tutorial I suggest adding the word “subjective” just before “difficulty”.

3 Likes

rc2 is now available with a few more fixes:

Like last time, it’s expected to be labelled as stable in a day or two if no important issues are found.

6 Likes

24.06.3 has now been released as stable. If you run into any issues with it, please let us know in a new thread. Thanks as always to everyone who tries out the release candidates!

5 Likes