I am using anki since 2018. I used always it on linux. I am using Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS.
I am using Anki desktop 2.1.60-linux-qt6 with AwesomeTTS add-ons
This week sound on anki desktop stopped.
I can run ok in mobile version and ankiweb. But I study with desktop version.
I can run the app. I can study the cards. All my desk are there. But the audio is not working.
In my laptop sound works ok in other software like Vlc and chrome.
I enter in .local/share/Anki2/Mariano/collection.media/ and I could play the sound of cards perfect.
I tried the following:
- deactive Awesome TTS and activate it
- remove Awesome TTS and reinstall it.
- I tried to remove anki and reinstall it. But anki is not installed is just executed from directory.
- I tried downloaded another version “anki-2.1.65-linux-qt5” but when I ran it just appear a white screen without any information.
- I installed Anki from Synaptic trying to get another version but the sound also not works.
- I google “Anki sound not working” and tried to follow some recommendations but no one worked.
- I turn off the laptop and restart.
- I read the guidelines and FAQs but I could’n’t found any solution.
In the app if I check media doing → Tools-> Check Media appears a lot of unused cards like
But that sounds would be being used.
Like if the linking between the cards and sounds would have been lost
Thanks for your help.