Add-on 'Create subs2srs cards with mpv video player' there are some problem

I use the add-on Create subs2srs cards with mpv video player to create video card ,recently I encounter an issue, the mp4 file is in the collection. media folder and is also pasted to the card note field, but when I preview the card, It is can not play the mp4 file,

in order to reproduce the bug, I have the user1 collection.media folder file and the pkg file and I uploaded them to attach here:Anki Desktop Application can not sync media file to ankiweb

My environment is :
Version ⁨2.1.56 (07fd88dd)⁩
Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.0 PyQt 6.4.0
Windows10 Pro 22H2

I found the reason, there is a problem with the card template here, not anki’s problem, it is the add-on Create subs2srs cards with mpv video player problem,The prefix of mp4 files and webm files is not always based on id.When the prefix of mp4 file and webm file is not based on id.the video cannot be played,Because the name of the video file on the template is based on the id.
oBZQOZ4dOQ

‘Check media’ expects media files to be in individual fields, and so things like {{Id}}.mp4 in the template will cause problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.