Accidentally deleted a deck on AnkiWeb

Hello,
I accidentally deleted an important deck directly from the AnkiWeb browser version. I didn’t have the desktop application installed at that time, so I don’t have any local backups.
Could a developer please help me restore my collection to a previous backup from the server side?
Thank you very much for your help.

I’m looking at the AnkiWeb account connected to the email address you used to post here.

Server-side backups are made much less frequently than local backups on a device with one of the apps installed. The most recent server-side backup of your account was made on 25 September, so it will be out of date with any changes or studying you’ve done since then. But recovering a slightly outdated copy of that deck is probably better than not having it at all.

Since you now have your otherwise-current collection on desktop Anki, I suggest this. [It’s a lot of steps, but only because I want everything to be clear – so let me know if it’s not.] –

  1. Disable automatic sync on Windows – Tools > Preferences > Syncing.
  2. Create a fresh (temporary) profile on Windows – Profiles - Anki Manual .
  3. Confirm that you want me to restore the backup from the 25th to your account.
  4. Once I’ve restored that, set up syncing in that temp profile and download from AnkiWeb. Now you’ll have your outdated collection from the 25th there.
  5. Export just the deck you deleted – as APKG, including scheduling information and presets.
  6. Log out of syncing in this temp profile – Tools > Preferences > Syncing > Log out.
  7. Switch back to your main profile (which won’t automatically sync, because you disabled that at #1), and import that APKG you created, including learning progress and presets.
  8. Sync your main profile with AnkiWeb and upload to AnkiWeb.
  9. Clean up by going into the Profile Switcher and deleting that temp profile.
  10. Re-enable automatic sync in your main profile.

I’ve disabled automatic sync and created a new temporary profile named “temporary profile”.

If you are able to restore the backup from the 25th on my account, I’ll be more than grateful.

I’ve restored that to your account. You can proceed with the rest of the steps.