에러가 발생하여 도움이 필요합니다

1.더블클릭하면 에러가 나오면서 anki가 실행되지 않습니다. 작업관리자에서 anki를 지우고 실행하면 되긴하지만 불편합니다. 이를 근본적으로 해결할 방법이 필요합니다.

2.anki 소리를 0으로 바꾼 뒤 anki에 소리파일이 없어진 것 같습니다. 재생버튼이 보이지 않는데, anki를 다시 설치해도 다시 생기지 않으며, 볼륨을 조절하려했는데 소리가 0이 아닙니다.

오류
오류가 발생하였습니다. 도구 > DB검사을 사용해 문제가 해결되는지 확인해 주십시오.
문제가 지속되면 지원 사이트 (지원 사이트)에 보고해 주십시오. 보고할 때 아래 정보를 복사해 함께 보내주십시오.
Anki 2.1.35 (84dcaa86) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=1
Add-ons, last update check: 2020-11-10 17:25:36

알 수 없는 오류

With a bit of help from Google Translate,

1. If you double-click, an error appears and anki does not run. You can delete anki from the task manager and run it, but it is inconvenient.

Could you copy or take a screenshot of the error message?

1. After changing the anki sound to 0, the sound file in anki seems to be missing. I don’t see the play button, it doesn’t come back when I reinstall anki, and I tried to adjust the volume, but the sound is not zero.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what do you mean by “changing the anki sound to 0” (anki 소리를 0으로 바꾼 뒤).

Maybe try to run Tools > Check Media.

If you don’t see the play button, usually it means either that the field doesn’t contain any [sound:123.mp3] tags or the field can not be found in the card template.

If there’s still no sound, find the same audio file in the collection.media folder and try to play it using your default audio player.

https://docs.ankiweb.net/#/files?id=file-locations

알 수 없는 오류
Unknown error

Is it the full error message? If there’s something else, please use Copy to Clipboard to copy the full error message.

2 Likes