Toggle sticky buttons hard to click because of overlapping scrollbar

Sometimes it’s hard to press the “Toggle sticky” buttons in the add card screen because of the scrollbar overlapping. Here’s a screenshot of what I mean:

You can see on the right of the screenshot that I can’t press the “Toggle sticky” buttons because the scrollbar is in the way.

I’m using Anki 2.1.63 for macOS (Apple Silicon version).

Doesn’t the scrollbar disappear after about a second?

Yes, it does but only if the mouse is not on the scrollbar. If I scroll up to make the first field sticky, the scroll bar is still visible when I move my mouse over the toggle sticky button. I then have to move my mouse away, wait for the scrollbar to disappear, and then go to the toggle sticky button again. It’s only a small complaint but it would be a small quality of life improvement if I can immediately press the toggle sticky button after scrolling.

This might take a while to resolve I’m afraid, as currently the webview doesn’t extend to the edges of the window. One semi-workaround for now is to click in the field and use the F9 shortcut key instead of trying to click.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.