Shared decks by Dale_Hawerchuck

Hi there,
I’m the author of the following decks:

• 60 Spanish Verbs Conjugation Trainer in 10 Languages
  • 70 French Verbs Conjugation Trainer in 10 Languages
  • 80 Modern Greek Verbs Conjugation Trainer in 10 languages
  • Modern Greek Vocabulary - Picture Quiz

https://ankiweb.net/shared/byauthor/1072296079

If you have any questions or recommendations relating to my decks, feel free to contact me here.
Cheers!

IMAGES

IMAGES FR

MOAR IMAGES

I have an error every time I try to look at the back of a card in the anki desktop card editor – in either of the 70 verbs decks.
It tells me to run check databse, which of course does nothing. I think I have the right voices installed in Windows.
The cards seem to work OK in Ankidroid.

I’m running
Version ⁨2.1.44 (b2b3275f)⁩
Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2

I have no plugins enabled…

Error
An error occurred. Please use Tools > Check Database to see if that fixes the problem.
If problems persist, please report the problem on our support site. Please copy and paste the information below into your report.
Anki 2.1.44 (b2b3275f) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-07-18 09:48:29

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt\clayout.py”, line 282, in on_editor_toggled
File “aqt\clayout.py”, line 379, in on_preview_toggled
File “aqt\clayout.py”, line 517, in _renderPreview
File “aqt\sound.py”, line 152, in play_tags
File “aqt\sound.py”, line 203, in _play_next_if_idle
File “aqt\sound.py”, line 206, in _play
File “aqt\sound.py”, line 217, in _best_player_for_tag
File “aqt\tts.py”, line 107, in rank_for_tag
File “aqt\tts.py”, line 72, in voice_for_tag
File “aqt\tts.py”, line 68, in voices
File “aqt\tts.py”, line 486, in get_available_voices
File “aqt\tts.py”, line 491, in _voice_to_object
File “<COMObject >”, line 3, in GetAttribute
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147352567, ‘Exception occurred.’, (0, None, None, None, 0, -2147200966), None)

I’m currently looking for what’s causing this issue. It doesn’t seem to be the installed voices because if you don’t have the voices installed, Anki normally just shows a small pop-up saying “no players found for TTSTag…”

-Do you have any other decks where TTS is working?
-Is it only when viewing cards in the editor or when reviewing cards as well?
-Is your Windows up to date?

Dell says that my PC is up to date. The failure occurs both when reviewing and when trying to look at cards in the editor. The failure happens every time I try to call tts in any deck, which suggests that it is not a unique problem with the shared deck as I first thought.
Let me look at my python version and other stuff…

Ok, I’m partly relieved it doesn’t seem to be an issue with the deck. I’ve just updated Anki to 2.1.44 to see if there’s a problem with the new release, but no. If you find out what the problem is, I’d be curious to hear what it was. I’ve posted this question in a few other places and I’ll let you know if and when I get a helpful response.

As a final option, if you can’t find the root of the problem, one should consider reporting this on Anki’s Github page.

Just a minor headsup: I noticed that the Subjonctif Présent cards of se réveiller have a double que in the PP field. (FR-V-21376 to 21381)

Hi,
I get this error message after each card. Is there any way to delete the orginal audio files so I can use the audio from awesomeTSS?

Greetings and thanks for your deck

grafik