Normally when I add cards, I’m in the browser. Add a bunch of cards and copy content from the cards, e.g. literature reference. Or I have some cards from A->B and B->A, A vs B etc. This really helps me to remember cards.
The problem is that with Anki 2.1.47 my workflow has been disrupted. So when I create a card, it isn’t immediately shown in the browser. I need to close the browser and then open it again. And then I will see my newly created card.
This is not a problem of any plugin since I have tried disabling them all and nothing happened. This is also not an OS problem since I have the problem on Fedora 34 and Windows 10.