My decks erase when I finish

My decks delete everything after I review it, I create the decks in the notebook and review them using the Ipad, after synchronizing and reviewing it, it deletes all the decks and everything is reset. the message appears “congratulations, there is no card to review” when i go back to the decks there is nothing else all reset… please help me so i don’t have to cancel the program.

Congratulations! You have finished this deck for now. is the standard message after everything that is due has been reviewed this day. It will show you new cards to learn/review the following day. All your notes/cards should be available in the browser view.

1 Like

You posted this same question on AnkiMobile’s private support site twice as well. This is what I wrote to you the first time. Did you not see my reply?

The cards are not deleted - when you study them, Anki hides them from the study screen until they’re ready to review again. If you go into the Browse screen, you should see the cards are still there. If you find one of your decks is disappearing from the deck list, it’s likely that was originally the “default” deck, which Anki hides when there are no pending cards in it. For more info, please see Anki's not showing me all my cards! - Frequently Asked Questions

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.