Life in the UK 2021 Complete

I will no longer be using this deck as I have just passed my test, but please let me know if you find any errors.
https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/621963922

Hi. I just found your deck on Anki. It looks great, exactly what I was looking for, but I only found it by accident. I therefore wanted to ask if youcould add some additional ‘findable’ terms. The ones I was looking under initially were “UK Citizenship” then “citzenship” then “citizen” (i.e. when each failed I then tried the next slightly more general search term). None of these worked so I tried sth else which I can’t recall right now but might have been “residency”. This produced two “Life in the UK test” decks. It was only when I entered “Life in the UK” that I found your deck. So I was wondering if you could maybe add the terms “citizenship” and “UK citizenship” and “residency” in order that more people - especially those for whom English is not their first language - can more easily find what I’m sure is a useful resource. Thnaks for taking the time to read this. All the best! Cheers, Randal.