Continuing the discussion from New features of FSRS4Anki from v3.0.0 to v3.6.0:
During the past one month, FSRS4Anki only added three features. It is stable to me. So I want to collect some feedback for it. And here are the changes between v3.6.0 and v3.9.2:
- Fix: set the good interval when the
learning steponly contains one step.
- Feat: calculate the stability and difficulty for each review history and save it in
- Fix: use the true repetition expectation from revlog to optimize suggested retention.
- Feat: evaluate the model with cross-entropy loss and compare the model before/after training.
- Feat: count retention expectation of all cards.
- Fix: reschedule each card only once.
FSRS4Anki v3.9.2 has been released at:
By the way, I am waiting for the V3 scheduler at Ankimobile and Ankidroid to support the new custom scheduling feature, which allows FSRS4Anki to work on phones.