Have to select Info twice when the card Info window is already open... first time just closes the window

This is happening in 23.10+, I don’t remember if it was also happening in 2.1.xx

In the Browse window, in Cards mode, do some query that returns more than one card.

Right-click on the first line (first card) and select Info… from the popup menu. The card Info window appears: Added, First Review, Latest Review, etc.

Leave the card Info window open and right-click on the second line (second card) of the Browse window and select Info… again from the popup menu.

Expected behavior: the already-open card Info window should update to show the Info from the second card.

What actually happens: the card Info window simply closes, and no new Info window appears. To get the Info for the second card, you have to redo: right-click on the second line of the Browse window and select Info… from the popup menu.

It is the same behavior if you use the Ctrl-Shift-I keyboard shortcut instead of Info… from the popup menu.

1 Like

I’ve logged this on Card info should perhaps update instead of toggle? · Issue #2892 · ankitects/anki · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.