Flexible Cloze [Support thread]

It would be great if you could test this version on iOS (works fine on Desktop and Android):
Front
Back
Style

(you can scroll the debug field, it will trace all errors and function calls)

So I can figure out what’s not working on iOS. You need to copy all of the content into the respective field in the Note editor. You may also need to close and reopen the app, at least the Android version caches some of the stuff so unless one kills the app and reopen it after updating the template it won’t display correctly (just as on the desktop window you need to exit the review mode for the webview to reload completely).

I am not sure I understand what you are asking, are you referring to the styling (you are obviously using some other CSS than the one that comes with FC2) or something else?

However it may be worth noting that cloze tags needs to be placed so that they don’t straddle any HTML elements. The placement in your example results in the following HTML:

Where you can see that the cloze tag starts in one <li> and ends in another. Better to place the cloze tag so that it encloses the entire nested list:

This can be tricky in the regular Anki editor, if start your selection here:

and end it here:

Personally I use the keyboard to “shift-select” (start at the end of the preceding line and go as far as possible at the end of the last line (use End button).